Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hello!

So it has been a long time since I actually blogged about something. August, September and the first week of October were crazy and difficult months. But by God's grace and strength I was able to pull through! I guess there are so many lessons in life that are learnt well only when you decide to go through it gracefully. Yeah, it was rough. I don't think I handled a few and new situations well but I know that God is always by my side. Really, I think I would have gone bonkers, gone nuts, if it were not of His kind assurance. This semester has really open doors for me to discover myself- the good and bad side of me. Was not easy but yeah, I survived!

Thanks for all of your encouragement! And to those faithful ones who always leave comments on my blog I really appreciate it so much!!

Sigh. Wanted to upload some pictures but Blogger's having some problems

I'm off to POTS tomorrow! I guess somewhere in the world, there is a PANS or SPOONS or FORKS conference going on. (ahh....lame, time to go to sleep ajw) I'm a TOT going to meet people who are HOT and a whole LOT of other people! People have been speculating that I will find a TOT or a HOT or a LOT at POTS. Well, ya know what...it's unlikely to happen.hehehe...

POTS=Professionals of Tomorrow
TOTS=Teachers of Tomorrow
LOTS & HOTS=Lawyers & Health Care

Who knows in the future there will be SOTS or EOTS or GOTS. (Scientists, Economists/Ecologists, Geologists)..lame again...Time to go to bed.
:-)

I'm a happy girl today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails