Friday, November 16, 2007

The Lord's Prayer

Someone once said...

I cannot say 'our' if I live only for myself.
I cannot say 'Father' if I do not act like His child.
I cannot say 'who art in heaven' if I'm laying up no treasure there.
I cannot say 'hallowed be Thy name' if I am not striving for holiness.
I cannot say 'Thy kingdom come' if I am not doing all in my power to hasten that event.
I cannot say 'give us this day out daily bread' if I am dishonest, or seeking something for nothing.
I cannot say 'forgive us our trespasses' if I bear a grudge against another.
I cannot say 'lead us not into temptation' if I delibrately place myself in its path.
I cannot say 'deliver is from evil' if I do not put on the armour of God.
I cannot say 'thine is the kingdom the power and glory' if I do not give the King the loyalty due to Him from a faithful subject.
And I cannot say 'forever' if the horizon of my life is bounded completely by time.

5 comments:

h0cmun said...

i read this somewhere too..
really thought provoking. :D

Unknown said...

It'a from Selwyn Hughes' Everyday With Jesus :-)

wah,im invited to your photoblog!..hehe...I just bought my new camera today!..gembiranya! :p

h0cmun said...

wah got new camera?
what did you buy?

argh.. you lucky girl... i also want new camera! haha

Unknown said...

i bought a canon powershot a720..ok lar...Im still getting used to it.I like the manual focus thingy.get to play around and experiment here and there..hehe..

Aiyah,u got camera alredi wat.I memang tak ada before this.had to pinjam my bro's kapcai digital camera.hehehehe

h0cmun said...

well. that one not bad..
hehe.

i wana buy a dslr camera.. but got to save a lot of money first.. hehe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails