Monday, November 12, 2007

You are rejected!

Someone once told me that he's afraid of rejection. At that time of being told that, I felt that I could handle rejection. I mean, bring it on! How bad could it be right? And then today I was thinking. I realised and remembered that I too, to a certain extend am afraid of it. It caused me a whole year of frustration. How could I forget that year? Well, it's a good thing that I got over it and have moved on. Recurrence still happens but it is not so bad as before. But I am still afraid of being rejected. It's hard to even grapple with it.

The 20's phase is a hard phase to be in. With so many people being on the same boat as I'm in doesn't really help a lot. As I get older, the fear of rejection is greater although nothing has started yet. If you get what I mean, you would know what I'm really trying to say here. Oh well, I will still wait...if it means waiting a gazillion years. If it's worth the wait.

I will wait upon my Lord....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails