Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ok. This is MY blog. and most of the time I have to think twice before posting something up here. but I don't care now.

Aah, suddenly I don't feel good.

That kind of irritating feeling and thoughts in my head telling me to start worrying and that God is not helping me at this moment.

And that thought that wants me to feel lonely just because there isn't that certain someone beside me.

Plus the thought that tomorrow will be a full day. Classes and a lab from 9.30pm to 6.15pm with only 1 hour break in between, and Easter practice from 7.00pm till 9.30pm.

You, Adelene's Thoughts
...you are such a bane!

No. I shall not be discouraged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get ready to experience Him, you will be surprised on how He's going to lead you.

" For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails