Sunday, March 16, 2008

They make me smile :-)

IMG_7658
The little worm

IMG_7650_1
Little Enoch, such a handsome boy he is.

IMG_7702a
Little Laura watching TV. I like the sillhouette effect.

IMG_7792
They both call my father, Grandpa. Tze Shen(Young Eng's son) and Debs. My dad fetches them from kindergarten at least once a week. There was this day when both of them were sitting behind, then Debs suddenly asked him 'Tze Shen, I love you'....oh my...hehe

IMG_7780
Like father like daughter
IMG_7690a
Pretty Laura.

IMG_7823
Danielle and Yohand. Danielle told me, 'You look exactly like your sister'. I answered back, 'She's older than me, but how come she's shorter than me?'. She then had this confused look on her face.

IMG_7886
Little Andrew (The one on the right) told a joke in the car. I didn't expect this from him.
'What did the porcupine say to the cactus?'
Are you my mother?

IMG_7789
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego....Oops, no...It's Christopher, Shadrach and Elijah


IMG_7807
During Knocky Knock's 1st birthday party.

5 comments:

JTan said...

Nice pics.. ;-)

h0cmun said...

there's a boy there looks very familiar!.. haha..
the one in red spiderman 3 shirt.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeremy!... Hocmun,It's young eng's son..hehehe

Adelene

Jon Woo said...

your pictures are really impressive, you know that?

Unknown said...

thanks jon!..hehe..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails