Thursday, February 28, 2008

When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God-Charles L. Allen
***

Then I said to you,
"Do not be terrified or afraid of the. The LORD your God who goes before you,
He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes.And in the wilderness where you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a man carried His son, in all the way you went until you came to this place."

"Yet,
for all that, you did not believe the Lord, your God, who went in the way before you to search out a place for you to pitch your tents, to show you the way you should go in the fire by night and in the cloud by day"

***
After 23 years of living, when will I come to full realisation that God has been faithfully providing for me ever since I was born and by His grace I can be sitting down here, breathing, being well and alive? Let's not talk about the things that I want..success, fulfilled dreams, nice things, a boyfriend, money, enjoyment...but rather the things that I need and already have..being able to think and communicate, being able to breathe and go through the whole day experiencing things that will not be the same the next day..

And so often I go through the day being bogged down by my own desires and hopes...and at the end of the day I feel so hopeless....and this whole cycle repeats the next day, and the day after...
When will I learn to accept things as it is...

As I look back, I thank God that He did not answer some of my prayers..If He did, I know I would not be the person I am today. Now I can see that what I thought was best for me at that time is actually what God thought was not best for me...at that time...and for my future...

1 comment:

h0cmun said...

please read and pray!

http://hocmun.blogspot.com/2008/03/pray-for-malaysia.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails