Friday, February 01, 2008

This week, my room-mates and I have been unusually close. One of them even told me what she is facing right now, her dilemma with a guy. I even told her my own dilemma. We laughed and teased each other a lot. I gave both of them an orange (some CNY dedication thingy) with a message (quite a lengthy one). Something that I have never done before. When I was not around, Alli filled my pail with water for the night and this happened twice. I was not around when the college announced there will be no water.

Was thinking. During Fisherman's Friend the previous week, Hannah prayed for my room-mates. I think God is starting something and I should take notice of it. I should put more effort in it.

***
Am filled with a sudden wave of sadness. I don't know what's wrong with me.

***
To me, you will only remain the ideal person and not the real person. Even though you are right there in front of me. These kind of things never come true in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails