Sunday, February 10, 2008

Much to say now. Little to say after this. I hope not.

No more playing the fool. The second half of the semester is going to be tough and draining too. Plus the frequent emotional roller coaster rides, I'm praying that I would be able to go through gracefully. But I'm afraid....

***
Yesterday over dinner, we were talking about a particular church member whom almost the whole church dislikes. And something my mother said that is glued on my mind,
"If God were like us, all of us would not be in heaven"
Sometimes, it's so hard to forgive a person just because he/she keeps irritating others or makes a nuisance of himself/herself. And this person keeps going on and on and on. But when this person actually does something good which none of us would actually do, no one remembers him/her for that. Shame on us. We choose to help people we like. People who are clean, sane or well-to-do. What about helping the mentally ill, old or neglected people? Do we choose the people we want to love? Sometimes convenience is bad. We hate inconvenience because it might take away our time and even our own so-called reputation. What am I doing about it?

***
I hope things will turn out well. I'm still waiting...Nothing has changed.

***
I hope to make a difference in my room-mates lives. Please pray for me. It' something very new to me. No more being a silent room-mate who is only glued to her own work. Time to change before it's too late. Wake up!!

***
Chinese New Year was great and joyful. As usual 3 Chinese and the rest Indians and Chindians. Chinese includes The Mother, The Sister-In-Law and The Cousin-In-Law. Ah, time passes by so fast. Soon it will be next year again.

***
Here are some of my favourite pictures from the Ipoh trip. To see more of the Ipoh pictures, go to my facebook lah :-)
Rachel! I took the most pictures of you! Hehe.
IMG_6671a

I like this one.
IMG_6663a

Ben and Rachel
IMG_6712

A view from Kellie's CastleIMG_6765ba

There's something about this picture that makes me like it.
IMG_6732a
omg!
IMG_6800

Of course, there must be insects.IMG_6831

And a meow meow
IMG_6948_1

IMG_6939a

And I'm OK! (for the time being)

6 comments:

babe* said...

hehehehehehehhe. too many pictures of RACHEL!??!! no wayy!

your pictures rock!

i like that view from the circular window thing. so timeless.. its the view Kellie would be seeing if the building were completed....

JTan said...

hey hey.. all the best to u as ur 2nd half of the sem greets u...

neway the omg fella.. isn't that kee aun?

Unknown said...

Rachel!!...yeah, TOO many!!..but you look pretty in all the pics hehehehe :p

Thanks Jeremy...yeap,that's Kee Aun..oh, you know him too!...hehe...

Katrina Kong said...

my poor friend, the CAT
the story behind the photo shoot
hehehe....

SimianD said...

Ya.. just click only.

Really good stuff, especially the ones at Kellie's!

Sorry la, but I'll never see your cat pictures the same way again... :-P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails