Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fleeting, this life.

The uncle from Taiwan visited us after many years and he wanted to visit the place Grandpa and Granny were buried. I've not been to this cemetery since Granny passed away which was 12 years ago.

Then we visited Amma's (my father's mother) grave. She passed away in 1982.

My Grandpa, the son of Barnabas Chang, founder of TJC...hehe.

My dad and I were walking and we came across a tombstone with the name 'Napoleon' on it. Daddy said he knew this 'Napoleon' fellow from school. 'How many Napoleons are there in this world?', he asked...hehe

And then we passed another tombstone with the name 'Possible' on it. Dad also knew this guy from school. Wife's name was 'Impossible'

Then we went to Sunway for dinner. Enoch as usual has to stick his tongue out. Look at Hamster!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails