Sunday, April 11, 2010

The sun was scorching hot!

Mangosteen School's sports day.

Went on pretty well for like, 20 minutes, then it was chaos.

I saw the morning sun rising slowly, and it reminded me of my school days. Stadium Jugra is ancient. We had all our school sports here since I was in Standard 1. Now I come back as a teacher.

This lonely man was staring at the camera (or me?) for so long.

I have a heart for Orang Asli kids. I first got to know them in our Sunday School. I also meet many of them at my school but they're from a different kampung. Reni, the girl in the middle is in my class and she is one of the smartest girl I've met.


This boy is from the remove class. I think all the Indian boys in my school look so cute when they're small. But this one's cute AND mischevious.

All the girls except 2 of them are from my class, 1 Zamrud

The Indian girls are cute too! And they're so polite. These are the girls from the remove class, except the middle girl.

Hafiq is the only boy in the Most Dreaded class whom I really adore. The rest of them are monsters. He was the mascot of my house, the green house.

He looked very striking under the hot sun.

One word. BRAT.

Me fellow comrade, Issma. She was posted to my school a few months before me. We both understand each other's struggles and frustration as fresh graduates.

***

I really would like to teach Biology to eager students but I seem to rotting (fast) as I teach Science to the Form 2 monkeys. I really don't mind teaching, but who won't get so frustrated if they're given mostly the Last Classes to teach?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails