Monday, April 26, 2010

Science and Mathematics week @ Mangosteen School

Pn Rene, the teacher on the right,is the nicest teacher in school. Because of her, I don't think I'd want to move up to the morning session anytime soon. I had no idea what the PK1 was doing. I think nothing happened after she poured the green liquid. *thinks back* Oh, now I know. She was pouring vinegar into the bicarbonate solution and it was supposed to create that 'volcanic' effect but nothing really happened. Duh.

There was also a failed attempt to throw some balloons (with Science riddles attached to them) from the 1st floor. The students didn't really 'throw' the balloons and it all ended up in the drain. Grr.

Overall, it went on well. I had a good response for my 'Fun Science Riddles' competition throughout the week. It was nice to see students coming up to me, asking me for more clues.

'What fruit has its seeds on the outside?'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails