Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cat-fish

The other day I was talking to my Mum. I told her about my friend who caught a very 'Big Fish' (...*Choong*..hehe)

Then I said most of the girls here caught 'Ikan Bilis' or anchovies..(it's not a bad thing)

Then she said she caught a 'Catfish'. I asked her why a Catfish? Then she said it's a type of 'Longkang-fish'..hehe

Then she added further and said it was her BEST CATCH.

Sigh.

For me, not even a Frog is in sight...(or is it the other way round?)

:(

3 comments:

sediment Igneous said...

hey... he he he...i caught a big whale!!!!

Jia said...

hahah.. we have big fish, anchovies, catfish.. and BIG WHALE!!! hooraaaaaaayyy!!!!

anyone with dugong? dolphin? jellyfish? starfish? :P

babe* said...

I thought mine was a Golden Turtle???

I like big whale comment. Like on facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails