Sunday, October 24, 2010

Joy!


***

Today my Mother told me (and Enoch) about the Sewing Machine. Many years ago, right after my parents got married, my Mother wanted to buy a second hand sewing machine. Being teachers at that time, they couldn't afford to buy expensive things.

So she gave my Daddy the money for him to buy the machine.

But, to her surprise he added to that money and bought a spanking new machine for her.

My Daddy always provides for his family just like how our Heavenly Father provides for His children.

:-)

More pictures here.

3 comments:

babe* said...

You copy my iPhone story wan...

SimianD said...

What an amazing father! That machine looks great.

Still going strong I suppose?

Unknown said...

yup it has been going strong for about 30 years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails