Monday, October 04, 2010

Mini Holiday.

Last week, the staff of Mangosteen School had to attend a one-night 'Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan (LADAP)' at Port Dickson. I called it a mini holiday because it really felt like a holiday despite the 3 boring talks.

But what made it more fun was the people whom I was with...well, actually only 3 people out of about 70. The rest of them are plain boring...

..and I almost went for a sauna with the 2 of them, but decided to stay back for my beauty sleep. Oh yes, we had lots of time to ourselves. The four of us walked on the beach. We dug small 'kerangs' from the sand. We talked. We complained about other teachers (hehe).

The view from my room.

Suat Li, Kim Cheng and Rene


...and then there was a surprise awaiting me on the last day.


All pictures were taken by Canny the Canon camera. I was too lazy to lug the huge camera around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails