Sunday, February 19, 2006

Today doesn't feel like a Sunday

The feeling is so odd. I'm sitting in the library on a Sunday afternoon. I didn't go back home this weekened. I didn't go to my church and I didn't meet the people whom I always meet every week. I can't watch my favourite shows on TV. I can't chat on MSN messenger.*sigh* Maybe I'm just too spoilt. I just wonder how I'm going to cope next time when I'm posted to a school. far, far away(if that happens lar), I might not be able to come back so often.
I was so reluctant to come back to UM during our holidays but last Wednesday and Thursday I had choir practice in college. But it didn't turn out the way I thought it would be. I felt it was fun and not too stressful. I thought also I would be bored but actually I enjoyed it caused I had a lot of laughing sessions among the choir members and our irritating choir master..hehe..I thank God that although it may be stressful at times I can still enjoy the time of practicing and being with my choir members. I think I should also get to know them better because I don't know some of them.
Friday and Saturday were really, really, really, busy and (maybe stressful) days for me. I have never attended a meeting that will go on for at least 13 hours a day, what more two days in a row. PKV had its commitee planning retreat on those two days. It was not a retreat I can tell you and it's only the first part. Our second part is in March and I wonder how it will be. But to look on the positive side, I feel that it's truly an eye opener for me because it is something that I have never experienced before. I thank God that it went on well and I pray that each one of the commitee member has gained something out of it although it was just evaluating and planning. I pray that we will continue to see the needs of PKV and to know that in everything that we do, we do it for God's glory and honour.
So many things are happening in my life. I have so many feelings and emotions about certain things and issues. Sometimes I don't really know what is my true indentity. There is so much more to discover and experience in life, I sometimes feel whether I will be able to cope. But I still keep walking, I still keep moving on...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails