Friday, April 07, 2006

No Title

Everytime I update my blog, so many things have already passed by. This shows how terribly lazy I am in updating my blog. But thanks to Jia Hui, I'm influenced by her semangat to blog :P
And also I've realised Kat has linked me on her blog *gasp* All the more I need to update often.
Well, for a start, for today's post, after a long time not not typing, and people waiting and waiting for me to update...for a start it has been a bad bad day. I've not even gone through half of the day and I'm already assuming that it will be bad. Today didn't start off very well. I'm very disappointed with my first exam I had this morning. My lecturer calls it a test but the extent of it's difficulty doesn't make it like a test at all. I feel terrible. I'm really trying to be optimistic right now, but how? I have one week of study leave next week and after that more exams. Worst still, I'm not looking forward to 2oth April coz I have 3 quite difficult papers on the same day-philosphy, psychology,bio cell. Should I say 'die lar'? I don't know. Right now I leave it all to God. I know that whenever I commit all to Him, I need to trust in Him also and not worry a lot. Hope to have this in mind throughout the exam period.
On a happier note, I'm truly blessed to be here in UM. The semester is going to end and I'm going to be a senior, a second year student, no more a junior, no more senior to junior kacau from kok how anymore coz he can kacau the new juniors..yay!...keke..Anyway it's been so great knowing fellow PKVians seniors and juniors alike because im truly encouraged by each one of them. It's so funny to know how God loves variety because he created everyone differently each with his/her own unique personality. I'm so thankful to know different( I stress DIFFERENT) people her in uni :P
This year's birthday was the best one I had in 20 years. (hmm...I think so) Coz it's totally opposite to last year when I celebrated(hmm..did I even celebrate?) my birthday. Last year was so depressing. B'day last year was on easter but couldn't go for the Sunday school easter picnic coz dad met with an accident. Another terrible thing happened on that day but I can't remember what. And lagi depressing, friends were not in town to celebrate. So sad. BUT this year was do different cos I had a group of people to celebrate it with me. First, my whole family(except big bro) took me out for dinner. To food was so good that I ate like a pig :P. Then in college my friends took me out to 7th college. Of course it was not a surprise coz Jia Hui told me earlier :-) It was so great having them around. We laughed and laughed like mad people and the girls had some sharing session after the guys left. It was good. The whole day I enjoyed myself so much. I really thank God for friends. What will happen to me if theree are no friends around?
AS I reflect back on what happen and as I was typing, I just realised that my mood has changed from being disappointed to being happy. There are so many things to thank God for and sometimes I take for granted the little things that happen in my life.
Hope the next post in my blog won't be after I have graduated! We shall see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright... that's the way, darling!! See, blogging is good la.. I oso felt better after I blogged.. duh.. I'm hooked... grhhh..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails