Thursday, April 13, 2006

Random thoughts

I want to study but I just can't concentrate. I feel so tired. I just cannot cramp in some more information.

Have you ever had this reaction,

I like someone. I try to look at him when he's not looking. When he's looking I turn away. Pretend I'm not looking. When there isn't any chance to talk disappointment seeps in.

The feeling is terrible. This is the trouble with blogging. Someone should stop me before I blurt everything out. Just a thought, if my brother reads this I'm so dead :P

Today, I drove to town and I passed a row of beautiful trees on both sides of the road.
They were covered with either pink or white flowers I could barely see the leaves.
It looked like spring.
The scene was so lovely that my heart leaped for joy and I started thanking God.

If only I had a camera. If only I have a digital camera in the first place.

(oh I just realised someone whom I don't know, who lives here has a picture of this. I grabbed it from his/her friendster. I think it was taken last year)

It's only about 1/8 of what I saw because this picture doesn't include the whole stretch of road.

Just now's Maundy Thursday service was good. Did a lot of reflecting on my life. My dad's message in church did remind me a few things which I so often take forgranted.

Just some random thoughts before the day ends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEi... nice picture wei.. I must go to Banting la. And u must come to Ipoh la.
Well well.. God is testing ur patience.. hehe.. sabar ya.. wait upon Him.. Oh.. it applies to me as well.. Thanx ya, dear!

antiterrorist said...

i wonder who is that someone that u try to look at when he's not looking ;)

Unknown said...

u can wonder in the morning, u can wonder in the afternoon, u can wonder at night and still u wont be able to know who is that...hehe :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails