Monday, April 10, 2006

FRUSTRATION = Wanting something so badly that seems so near yet so far.

Why am I still waiting? I'll end up waiting for the rest of my life.


Since I'm so bored reading TITAS, I've decided to waste my time blogging. Is it considered a waste of time?....hmmm....

Anyway,

Today I'm glad because..
  • I played the piano during worship although I hope the song leader didn't mind me making a few mistakes :P (if you are reading this...you did a good job. God looks at the heart when we worship Him) Glad that I can serve God in this area.
  • I shared to my SS students about the resurrection of Jesus and how He conquered death. Thank God for giving me this opportunity of being able to share this good news to others.
  • My sister and brother came back.
  • I could sayang little Debbie and play with her.
  • We had a double birthday celebration dinner today-mum & mike
  • I know that I am living under God's grace
  • I know that nothing in this world can seperate me from the love of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEi.. ahaha.. I have given in to temptation.. science fac comp lab, as usual. Yup, PERSEVERE.. another 15 days to go.. sikit-sikit suffering saje ma..Hmm.. I'm looking forward to the last day of exam.. muahahaha
Take care n God bless ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails