Thursday, April 20, 2006

20 April 2006

The past few days were stressful days for me and now I am so very very relieved. Never in my uni life will I take 3 papers on the same day. Learnt my lesson the hard way but it was an experience I can say. Not a nice one though. Imagine sitting for paper after paper. Terrible. Tiring. I just cannot believe that I've actually finished all the 3 papers today and I'm sitting here in the library com lab blogging. No more lamenting to my mother how hard my exams are..for a time being of course. The lamentings will not end there for sure. There are more exams to come..dreadful-nya..
But,
despite of all the stress and pressure,
despite of all the tears[yeah cried a bit last night :-(..heheh..yup I'm a cry baby],
despite of all the times worrying and not knowing what to expect,
I want to thank God,
for His peace,
for His strength,
for His assurance,
for His patience towards me (I should really stop grumbling and complaining :P)
Without Him in my life what would be of me...
Thank You my Heavenly Father.
NOW I'm waiting for my dad to fetch me, and then I'm going to makan dinner, and then I'm going to RBS graduation(hope to see my pals whom I've not seen since RBS 2003), and then I'm going home(Yay!), and then I've to remind myself that exam is not over, I still have one more last paper next tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..cekap lar u. 3 papers in 1 day.
my salute to u ^-^

Anonymous said...

wei.. itz done.. yay!! I really enjoyed ur company. I'm so so so so thankful.. haha.. God is good all the time!
Yeap.. take care ya.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails