Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It is finished!

Finally!

But I am not as excited as before maybe because this time exam was a lot more tougher compared to last semester. Anwyay, I should really stop moaning and groaning because I have two months of holidays ahead...hmmm... Now I'm worried of what am I going to do during the 2 months. Terrible me. No holiday I complain, got holiday also I complain. What else do I want? :P
Last night was great. Went out with my two very close and gila friends from college-Jia Hui and Jean Nee. After meeting with Kok How and the gang at third walked up the hill(is it a hill in the first place?..hmm) to 8th college.Yup, we were the only insane ones walking up the slope at night. It was a peaceful walk . Then we walked down and went to Dewan Tunku Canselor and sat there till 1.30am. It was good. We talked and talked and talked like nobody's business.
It's quite sad to know that they'll be leaving college and I'll be stuck alone with people whom I'm not closed to. No more sharing sessions till late at night. No more makaning together at dewan santapan. Well, it's all been good, the past 2 semesters. I agree to what Jean Nee says-God has a purpose for each one of us and it's not a coincidence that we ended up in UM.

1 comment:

Jia said...

Hey, dun worry la.. u won't be stuck there alone one.. they will take good care of u even though they r staying in the different block. Tell me if got people bully u la.. I hentam that fellow.. muahaha.
Continue to Pray Until Something Happen -- PUSH!!
Take care n God bless ya! Kepp in touch.. wait for my letters from Camp Cam ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails