Friday, March 16, 2007

It is so painful!

Ouch! Is all I can say for the past 2 and a half days. On Wednesday night, just as our Easter night was about to start, I had a terrible sore throat and headache. Yesterday, whole day I was feeling so sick...so Bleh...and today, because of my terrible posture while I was sleeping last night, I woke up with a terrible pain on my right hand. You see, I was too tired that I slept on my right hand most of the night. Probably I was feeling cold and didn't bother to use the blanket to cover myself. Even as I type this, I feel the pain. More pain if I write or even hold a spoon. Playing the piano just now during CG was...err...so painful :-( So, to all of you. Please appreciate the hands God has given you even when you are writing or eating. Never take them for-granted.
Just now I was reading a friend's blog and it reminded me of my previous posts. Some of you (if there is any), and especially my sister noticed that previously my writings were quite cryptic. Well, for obvious reasons I didn't want to make it sound so obvious. If not, you know lar...Mike will then ask me 1 million questions :-) Well, I think I have gotten over it. The situation hasn't gotten better or worst but I thank God that the hard part has gone away-me getting over it,once and for all. Maybe. See, my words are crpytic again. I just can't help it :-)
Ouch! Right hand still hurts...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I'm glad that u have gotten over it. =P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails