Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today-A good news and a sad news

Received an early birthday card from Little Debbie.


This morning, my dad told me that Eric Kirton passed away. I was quite sad. He was quite a well known speaker among the Brethren churches. Though I don't personally know him but I've heard him a few times. The first time was during Residential Bible School 4 years ago and the last time was at a conference in September. I believe he has left a legacy behind and have truly impacted many with God's word.

Once again I'm reminded of our existence here on Earth. Do I really cherish the Salvation God has given? Am I contending the faith that was given to me or am I taking it for granted? This life...am I making full use of it and doing things that have eternal value?

Adelene, stop grumbling and whining. Wake up.

1 comment:

Jun Yi said...

In memories of Eric Kirton, www.ekirton.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails