Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sungai Gabai-Not people pictures

Tyshu and I were taking pictures of the butterflies. There were the big,orange ones, but couldn't take them because(as usual) my camera's battery must always finish at
the time I want to use it the most.

My big feet. Nothing else better to do.

Oh!I was trying to remember the rocks and minerals I learnt last semester. The mineral pyrite is golden in colour. I think the golden colour on this rock is pyrite.Hah!See I'm making full use of my 'karat-ed' geology knowledge.

Reflection on the water


On the way home, we stopped to take pictures of the Semenyih dam. The scenary was so nice and the atmosphere was so quiet and peaceful. So different from the usual busyness I face everyday.Wished we could stay longer though..but couldn't. Ended up using Meng Yee's brother's camera again and I hope to get the pictures from you :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails