Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sungai Gabai

Today my church YF had an outing to Sg. Gabai. It's been a long time since I've followed them for an outing. The last time I went to this place was 7 years ago. So much has changed since then and the saddest thing is, it got dirtier. People just don't seem to care about the cleanliness of this place. But anyway, I enjoyed myself today. It'so different from the usual routine that I face everyday.

This is what I had to endure before reaching the place.

Meng Yee with the small farts :-) The boy with Meng Yee on the lower right picture is so cute! Doesn't he look like a guinea pig? (in a cute way...hehe)
Clockwise from upper left:1. Worship session 2.Those gila boys sliding down 3.On your mark,get set, slide! 4. I call them Tyshu and Chee Sian.

1. Chee Sian+ajw 2.ajw+Mona 3&4. My sibling's sister

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear adeline....gabai waterfall very nice rite??
i went there b4...it's fun to be v our bro n sis in christ...
so,how's ur uni life??sure interesting =D
take care urself...
god bless

ur gurdian angel

Unknown said...

hmm....who are u ah?..hehe....hmm...i think i know who..maybe..cos u didn't follow us to Gabai and I know who didn't go dat they...hehehe...

Anonymous said...

is it?but many ppl got no chance to go also...u really can guess who m i???den u're great...haha
anyway,i dun think this game-gurdian angel is successful cuz many ppl dint take any acton...(including me =D)
u know,i had been thinking how to contact u without letting u to know who m i..really hard to hide my identity...hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails