Saturday, June 23, 2007

amessypost....

I realised I don't blog the way I did many, many years ago. Last time I could I type a lot of words here because I knew not many(bordering to nil) people would read it but now I've become so conscious because so many people(well, not so many, but I know it's always more than nil..hehe)reads it including The-Brother-In-Law!...hehehe....

Today was my first time handling the Orang Asli Ministry, since Mum has already gone to Australia. Whoa, it was not easy I would say and now I have greater respect for my mum(hehe..) because she's the one who does most of the job by herself. She always tells me to have faith in God, always. And always rely in His strength and power because we can never do it by ourselves. And now I can see how she's able to do it every week without fail and she's already 62 years old.

It was a bit tough for me because I had to speak in Malay and my Malay is so rusty and broken. Oh dear, have to start polishing it....It was nice to see the smile on those little children and the naive look on some of their faces. I just hope and pray that these kids would commit their lives to the Lord and know that He is their Lord too.

The past week...
  • Few things were troubling me because I decided to finish up doing some CF stuff, and I've not done so. My brain was blank and I couldn't think. There's so much to think about, so much to plan but at times I felt a bit lost. I don't have much time....
  • I think I've gotten attached to Baby Enoch..hehe...he's so cute especially when he smiles and chuckles as if he understands what we're saying to him. And now he doesn't mind me carrying him! Oh, and it's so satisfying putting him to sleep...
  • My goodness, yesterday I put Debbie's napkin terbalik..as in the back was front and the front was back.Oops! And she slept all the way through like that until her daddy noticed it. Oops! So much of me being her good aunty and babysitter..hehe
  • Has been crazy-my thoughts about the future...sigh...
Now I'm off to Klang Jaya Gospel Hall Family Dinner with my dad. Who will I meet? Who will I talk to?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails