Friday, June 15, 2007

Many sighs....

So many things on my head at the moment. This thing. That thing. The other thing. And yes, that thing too. Not to forget a certain thing bugging me also. Oh, and I've to finish doing some things soon. So many things.
Tired. Tired. I like babysitting my nephew and neice. Maybe I'm not used to it. But I'm comforted by the little joys I get everyday.
I'm really not in the mood to arrange my timetable for the next semester. No mood at all.
Mum's going to Australia for 2 months. My goodness.
Tomorrow have to go help my mum in the Orang Asli Ministry. I've to take over while she's gone. I've to go every Saturday. It will be my first time.
I'm praying for my God to set my heart right and straight in certain things. I've strayed a little.
"Do you trust me?", my Lord asks me...
"You still got no boyfriend ah?", a certain church aunty always asks me this question...and today her voice was so clear in my head. Donkey lar.....

Yes, my mind is very berserabut now. I'm going to sleep.....

2 comments:

Christopher Koh said...

Looks like I'm not the only one going into the Jungle, eh? Hehe...
Well, I hope you'll take this opportunity replacing your learning new things too!
I'll hear from you in two weeks time then! ;)
Until then, continue watching Oprah before I return to haunt you... Keke...
God bless!

Anonymous said...

haha...now ur turn!! no wonder no one ask us "when are you goin to get a bf" recently..they all go to u~ kakaka..

mengyee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails