Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I like surprises.Good ones.Not bad ones. :-|

Finally I'm finished!...well, not quite actually.Sigh.
...
Reading the book 'Daddy-Long'Legs' by Jean Webster was so refreshing like fresh air. It's something different from the usual books that I read. I'm the person that likes to read letters(but not write one..hehe) and this book is just perfect because the whole book is on the letters of Judy Abbot to Daddy-Long-Legs. And the feeling of finding out at the at end of the story that Daddy-Long-Legs is actually Master Jervie is so...nice...!

"It isn't the big troubles in life that require character. Anybody can rise to a crisis and face a crushing tragedy with courage, but to meet the petty hazards of the day with laugh--I really think that requires spirit."

"It's the kind of character that I'm going to develop. I am going to pretend that all life is just a game which I must play skillfully and fairly as I can. If I lose, I am going to shrug my shoulders and laugh-alsi if I win."

...
My hati still feels one kind.Sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails