Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What's happening...

  • From A to B then now to C. Room is on C floor, the lowest floor. Now, I don't waste time and energy climbing up the stairs, walking to the makan hall, walking to the grocery stall downstairs. Everything is super near.
  • I miss the monkeys. The only 'monkeys' I see outside my window are the ones who can talk and drive. So not interesting.
  • I want July to pass by quickly. So many things to do.
  • I'm a bit disappointed with myself when it comes to handling people and taking up responsibilities. It's a problem I face at the moment.
  • Calculus 2. Oh dear....
  • I have nice roomates. I made a commitment during Camp Cameron to be close to my roomates and choir mates by taking time to know them better and not always isolating myself.
  • I want to do well in my subjects.
  • So fast I'm a 3rd year student. Everything is moving so fast.
  • I want to make right decisions that are good. Again I'm reminding myself this.
  • To always remind myself that God preserves my life, and He always watches my coming in and my going out.
  • Can't wait for The Mum to come back home from Australia. One more month to go.

3 comments:

Christopher Koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher Koh said...

hey! U oso shifting from one room to another huh?... me too!
Trying to change room now.. keke..

Jia said...

Yupz.. Friend, I understand how you feel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails