Monday, July 07, 2003

Finally!

well,I've finally made it here. A whole new blog just for myself.I wonder if I would consantly use it but at least there is something to look forward to whenever I'm using the com...forget my usual routine of checking my mailbox and deleting all the useless junk mails.This is the same as writing in my journal/my prayers book only in a different mode.But I still prefer the old fashion way of penning down my thoughts in a book.Oh well, times have changed and it's rapidly changing.I would not want to be left out in this so called sci and tech era but anyway I feel that it's interesting using the computer in a more productive way. Well today has been the same like any other days. School was...a bit productive...at least I struggled and understood what my boring bio teacher was teaching...photosynthesis..but i'm still precessing the facts in my head and I really don't know whether it'll stay put in my brains or not. Most probably tomorrow I'll forget the complicating process of photosynthesis. Life in form 6 is definitely different compared to form 5. It's so hard to digest all the facts and worst still there are so much of facts to rememeber. I wonder how Timmy got 5 A's in his STPM. What to do,he's the brainy one of the family cos he's the first born and that means he gets extra nutritions from mummy. Anyway, it's good to have a smart brother in a family. Not every child has the same abilities and qualities. That's how God created this world and He loves variety. Everyone has different sets of talents and gifts. Imagine everyone having the same qualities...eeks...what will this world be...Got to study now.Can't wait to finish form 6 and start Uni. Can't wait to get into UM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails