Sunday, July 13, 2003

It's been ages

It's been many days since I've typed in this blog. The reason for my long absence is maybe because of my frustration over this stupid computer and the ever confusing network. I tried to 'instal' the comment thingy so that in future people may drop some comments on my blog but I failed many times...arrgghh...at times I really hate using the stupid computer because it really weakens my human will. I've given up hope. My blog will the most boring blog ever. I know I'm such a computer illiterate but I just don't want to waste precious time doing something which will turn out to be nothing. Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with this plain, liveless blog forever. I'm doomed. Will someone help me? Anyone? There's a zero possibility anyone's reading my posts. How I wish that one person is reading what I'm typing here. How I wish...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails