Friday, July 18, 2003

Yay!

Well, my previous post was published. So now I know, this computer is still capabable of fulfilling its duties as a computer. Actually, I'm enjoying my time here in the computer lab. The room is cold because of the air-conds. It's quite comfortable sitting on this plastic chair. There's no one disturbing me. Most of all, I'm resting my mind thoroughly because I'm not studying at all!. Of course, I'll be having boring MUET after this, so I've to start refreshing my language skills. What can I say, I'm actually practising my writing skills right now at this very moment!. Typing out my thoughts on this computer isn't wasting time at all, I'm also practising my English launguge skills...cool...See, I'm spending some quality time using this computer during Chemistry period!. Of course I'm not learning Chem right now, although I'm supposed to, but I more productive when I learn Chem at home. Okay. enough of contemplating for today. It's 10 o'clock already.
Before, that. It's quite strange that I'm hyperactive today, so full of energy. It's unusual for me to be like that. But anyhow, I thank God for making me happy today. I thank God for sustaining my breath!
Now, let's see whether this post will be published or not....fingers crossed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails