Saturday, February 05, 2011

Chinese New Year 3rd Day.

Today was a really good day despite a VERY painful morning. There are so many words to describe this week: difficult. waiting. unexpected. unknowing. sad. happy. new experience. faith. prayer. fall. rise up. care. love. support.

That's why it get's a little tired feeling. But then again, imagine a person who can't feel anything at all. Blank. Stare. I thank God for giving me these feelings because it makes me who I am and how God created me to be like this.

Anyway, I shall not leave this blog to rot in peace. The problem is it takes a long time to load so many pictures.

Today:
1. Good breakfast at Sunshine's Indian shop
2. Very painful antibiotics injection at Banting Hospital. Good riddance of the branula. It always come back.
3. Trip to Morib Beach
4. Bought 3 pairs of really comfortable shoes for work and church.
4. Met with 4 of my schoolmates. It was a good time of sharing and reminiscing the old days.
5. Family reunion dinner only 3 came from Klang :(
6. Awesome Fun Fair! We sat on the huge (but not crickety) ferris wheel. The last time I sat on it, I think I was a very little girl. It was also in Banting.

So tell me, was I really sick last week? Where did this 3rd fever come from? Who's the culprit? (of course it's me and some bug) Now if I hadn't forced myself not to be admitted, the doctors would nicely keep me in hospital for ONE week.
I shouldn't complain.
Everything works out for the best.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails