Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Incorrigible.

Loopy likes to go to the fence behind and look over at the neighbour's house. He would sometimes sit down and stare at the fence, figuring out how to cross over it. My Dad tried to cover up all the holes he made on the fence and below it but Loops managed to cross over. This time my Dad did something and it finally has failed Loopy's attempt of temporary freedom.

Then, my Mom was saying, Loopy goes to that part of the fence every day to look at it. Sometimes it would nibble the fence. One day, he going to nibble to whole fence I tell you.

I'm so proud of my Loopy (haha..) Who says he's a stray mongrel? But he still chews our slippers although Boss rotan-ed him once and shouted at him a million times. This is definitely an incorrigible dog.

Just like Loopy, some of my students are like that-incorrigible. I tried everything - scolding, rotan, sweet talk, motivate, encourage but sometimes I just feel that nothing goes into their heads. It's like talking to bricks....Probably it's just the second month and it's too early to say, but sometimes it just gets overboard and too much to handle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails