Sunday, February 06, 2011

Loopy.

1. Longkang Dog, Loo Loops, Poopy Poops, Poopips
2. He bites slippers, even boss' (Dad's) slippers when he 'mengamok-s'
3. He hops whenever he chases a squirrel.
4. He has a friend, Pinky who lives across the road.
5. He waits for me at the gate and greets me everytime I come back from school.
6. He is only 1 and a half years old that is more than 7 human years old. Still a child.
7. He was found (and saved by ajw) in the drain outside the house.
8. My brotherS wants him gone for good. (as if ajw will allow that to happen)


***

Psalm 37:3-7
Trust in the Lord, and do good.
Dwell in the land,
(Malaysia comes to my mind)
and feed on His faithfulness.
(Remember and be conscious of His faithfulness to me and to my country)
Delight yourself also in the Lord.
(Even in suffering and loneliness)
And He shall give you the desires of your heart,
(at the right time...)
Commit your way to the Lord,
(Even my smallest ones)
Trust also in Him,
(In every single thing)
And He shall bring it to pass,
(When I meet Him face to face, there will be no more pain, no more tears)
He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday,
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.
(It's difficult especially when you're living one day at a time, not knowing what is going to happen to me next...Example: fever! Low blood count! But in the end I realize it is useless worrying. God will help me deal with the surprises and to go through them)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails