Saturday, February 12, 2011

The meeting of the mangosteens.

Orang asli child.

Pn. Infila's very cute baby.

Last week, all the class teachers, including me, rushed to decorate their own classrooms because Pengetua said she will have a mini rombongan to take the parents around the school. She lied.

Sigh.

And only this week I was officially the class teacher. But it was good week. It was nice seeing 4 of my students helping me. It is so rare to see 2 malay boys working together with an asli boy and a malay girl.

And today, at Malabah's restaurant opposite the school, I had a very good conversation with another teacher (my closest friend in school, 25 years older than me). It was so encouraging listening to her sharing and experiences. She is one tough and caring nut. And school is not that bad because I really appreciate her presence and friendship.
***

Today's reminder: Our Lord preserves our soul!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails